If you have been looking for a well mastered recipe to the ultimate cookies, well guess what, you made it. Welcome!!
Who doesn’t like brown crispy chocolate cookies? No one right? That is why I thought of sharing one of the best successful recipes to make warm mouthwatering yammy grandma cookies.
Servings : 6 servings
Cooking time :12 to 14 min
Preparation time : 10 to 15 min
- 1 cup of bread flower
- ¾ of all purpose flower
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of milted butter to brown
- ½ white sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1tbsp of nespresso powder
- 1tbsp of vanilla
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 5 oz of dark chocolate chunks
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients and set them a side
- In another bowl, mix the milted butter with the brown and white suger with an electric mixer till creamy
- Add the nespresso powder, vanilla, mix.
- Then gradually add the dry ingredients over the butter mixture
- Add the chocolate chips, the dark chocolate chunks and mix well until everything is well combined
- Use an icecream spoon to scoop the dough into the baking sheet.
- Then bake it in a preheated oven on a 180 c°
- Enjoy your perfectly homemade cooky
If you want a better taste chill your scooped dough in the fridge for 6 to hours before baking otherwise it is totally fine baking it right away.