This recipe includes a secret ingredient that makes peanut butter banana pudding an easy dish that you can serve at parties or a family gathering, if you are running out of ideas on what to make for desert, pull up your apron and get ready to make the best peanut butter banana pudding.
We bring to you the best and easiest recipes to make that are perfect for you if you are in a hurry and need something quick to make but you also want to make the best dishes, quality should never suffer even if you don’t have the time. Stay tuned and bookmark our website to use it as a bible in hard times.
- 3-6 bananas 2 (3.4 oz)
- box instant Vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 box of Nilla Wafers (You won’t need the whole box, unless you just really like nilla wafers) 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
- 8 oz. container of sour cream
- Step 1 : Add vanilla pudding into a bowl, make sure you use vanilla pudding not banana.
- Step 2 : Add whole milk, whisk it all untill it get thick and add in sour cream. Combine with a spatula and add half the container of cool whip, this will change the texture and make it thicker.
- Step 3 : Peel a banana and chop it and then place it in the bottom of your glass casserol dish, you can also put it in clear small cups depending on how you would like to make things even cuter !
- Step 4 : Now top it with vanilla wafers, add in the pudding and spread it out, add another layer of bananas and vanilla wafers and finish up with another layer of vanilla pudding and spread it out to cover.
- Step 5 : For the final layer add the last bit of cool whip, use a spatula to even it out.
- Step 6 : Drop more vanilla wafers on the top for decoration.
- Step 7 : Cover it up and pop it in the fridge for an hour.
Serve your dish and enjoy.
Tips : you can replace the bananas with any fruit of your option, i personally prefer to add in strawberry or Kiwis, or even better yet, you can make a fruit mixture and add a few more layers of whatever mix of fruits that you desire.