Quick & easy for Health
Up your greens game with these seriously delicious salad recipes. Whether you enjoy them as a main course or along with a healthy chicken
1. Sesame ginger
This simple salad dressing doubles as an easy marinade for meat, poultry, or roasted veggies.
It’s also easy to make using ingredients you likely already have on hand.
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon (2 grams) freshly minced ginger
- Whisk together the olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, and rice vinegar.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger and stir together until combined.