Sunny afternoons are always better with the family & friends around, not in the kitchen. For that reason we tend always to come up with great ideas for desserts that does not trap you all day in the kitchen and preventing you from unforgettable memories .Enjoy your summer days with big bowl-rainbow-colored salad fruit pudding.
The classic rainbow fruit salad recipe combined with vanilla pudding, effortless to make, enjoyable at every occasion and Doesn’t take you long to prepare
Preparation time: 10min
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 lb strawberry, stemmed and quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1⁄2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes (I use the red ones)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, orange juice and vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.
- Let stand in the refrigerator until serving.
Side note: instead of sugar make use of natural sweeteners like honey.