This Italian Inspired soup recipe is loaded with so much flavors and fragrances, it is idiot-proof, effortless to make, but got an uncommon taste. You won’t believe until you try it out.
Less than 5$ recipe, less than 15 min to make and plenty of healthy nutrients your body need.
Perfect for busy nights & weekends, plain and easy to make, the pesto chicken soup is your bowl-comfort food, which will brighten up your ordinary days.
Cooking time: 12 min
Preparation time: 3 min
- 4 cups good-quality chicken stock
- 3 handfuls (about 3 cups) fresh spinach
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (14 ounce) canned beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup pesto
- Fresh shredded parmesan for topping
- In a medium saucepan, stir together chicken stock, spinach, chicken, beans over a high heat. Bring to simmer, reduce heat to medium, add the pesto, and let the soup continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Top it with Parmesan cheese.