Have you ever tested the “buttered Chai Latte”? No? well, you are missing out A LOT!!! Don’t worry it’s your lucky DAY; I will spill out the secret recipe for the most hot spicy savory buttered chai latte EVER.
This should be your GO-TO drink in winter to survive the boring dull mornings, to start your day with energy and a good attitude. Also because it contains healthy saturated fats to keep you full and prevent you from any substantial snack between your meals to avoid any unwanted weight. ( you are welcome J).
The addition I choiced to add to our beloved Chai Latte is the one & only “COLLAGEN”. Collagen helps in gaining skin elasticity, strengthens hair, nails, reduces wrinkles, promotes a better digestive system, it is highly recommended to consume Collagen in order to improve the overall health issues. Collagen is simply the GLUE that hold our bodies together.
- 12-16 Ounces Strong Brewed Unsweetened Chai Tea (decaf, herbal or regular)
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Pastured Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Pastured Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey or 6-8 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 Scoop Collagen Powder
- On a medium-high heat, combine all the ingredients in a small sauce pan; bring them to a simmer over.
- In a blender or a drink frother, blend the hot tea until the fats are emulsified and there is a nice frothy foam on top.
- Pour the hot tea into your favorite mug, top it with a pinch of fresh nutmeg, cinnamon, or cardamom, enjoy your delicious and comfortable hot chai latte.
On a side note: you can pre make your chai tea and store it in the refrigerator.
Boil four quarts of water in a kettle. Turn to low the heat, add ¼ cup dry chai spices and let it simmer for over 3 to 4 hours according to your proper balance of flavors. Once cooled, strain it through a metal sieve then store it in airtight containers in the fridge.