Craving a fancy salmon dish for dinner tonight? But you don’t have time or the skills for that? Don’t worry we got covered with this amazingly delicious recipe. As always quick and easy, real simple instructions to come out with your own spicy dish.
- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced, plus 2 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced rye bread, for serving
how to make it:
Heat oven to 400° F.
Brush and coat the salmon with olive oil and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with the cayenne and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper to taste.
Top with the lemon slices and bake until opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes.
in a large bowl, Meanwhile, beat together the yogurt, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Add the fennel, fennel fronds, and cucumber and mix to coat.
Serve the salmon with the cucumber-fennel salad and bread.