You are hosting a party and you have no idea what to make? Well if things go left, you go Italian! Yes Italian inspired food is always a great choice. Still don’t know where to start? Click here for more.
Here is another great pasta recipe to satisfy your cravings. Three in one recipe, bacon, chicken and cheese. Quick & easy, vibrant and savory recipe, Crispy & cheesy that is what recipe is all about.
Servings: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 min Cooking time: around 20 min
- Some Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- Thick Cut Bacon, chopped
- 2 table spoon of Chicken Seasoning
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3/4cup of Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/2cup of Parmigiano Reggiano
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Table spoon of Unsalted Butter
- Fill in a large pot of water, add a generous sprinkle of salt, and leave it to boil.
- Add bacon to a hot pan, meanwhile add the seasoning to your chicken and coat it.
- Remove the bacon out of the pan.
- Put butter to the pan; add the coated chicken till it crisps,
- Then adding shopped onion, garlic cook everything gently until it develops a color
- Next add the chicken stock and stir, then water, let it reduce a little bit
- At that time add pasta to hot water and let it boils
- Then add your bacon , heavy cream and let it simmer, once everything is ready add well drained pasta, fresh parsley and lots of parmigiano.