What’s better than starting your day with a generous amount of freshly made fruit salad? Boost your energy with your favorite fruits drizzled by with honey and lime’s dressing. I know this may sound as an instagramy advice, but seriously I know that once you try it out you will never get enough of it.
Preparation time: 15 mins
- 500 g | 1 pound strawberries , washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits , peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 mangoes , peeled and diced
- 300 g | 10 ounces blueberries , washed
- 1 cup green grapes , halved
- 1 (250-g | 9-ounces) can pineapple chunks or pieces (or 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, peeled and diced)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- Prepared, wash and slice or dice the fruits.
- Place them in a large salad bowl.
- Make the dressing: Combine the honey, lime juice and pineapple juice.
- Pour the syrup through the fruit and mix well.
Mix the juices accumulated at the bottom of the bowl once again before serving.
Side note 1: serve immediately.
Side note 2: you can use any available fruits, preferably fresh ones
Side note 3: if you are using banana, I recommend adding it right before serving in order not to absorb all the other flavors