If you think that you the master of your self control wait until you taste these sweet fluffy homemade cinnamon rolls.
Buttery and sweet dough is the secret to ultimate results.
Easy, soft and perfectly gooey rolls you’ll ever make, plus they are kid-friendly treat. Everything is well explained in the instructions for you to try out this sweet cinnamon filled rolls.
Cooking time: 25/30 min
Preparation time: 2H
For Rolls we need:
- 2 and 3/4 cups (345g) all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet Red Star Platinum Yeast or any instant yeast (1 packet = 2 and 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tablespoons (45g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tablespoons (30-45ml) strong coffee (or use milk/cream instead)
- Preheat your oven to 200°f then turn it off.
- In a bowl, add 2 and ¼ cups of All purpose flour, granulated sugar, salt and yeast.
- Microwave the butter, milk and water till the butter is milted.
- Stir in the butter mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg, and the rest of the flour gradually until you get a soft dough.
- your dough supposed to be ready when it starts pulling away from the sides of the bowl.
- Now, flour a dry countertop start kneading your dough until smooth and slightly tacky to the touch.
- Let it stand at room temperature for 10 min.
- Roll out the dough into 14*8 inch rectangle, and then spread the softened butter all over, sprinkle sugar, cinnamon.
- Roll up the dough tightly and cut into 11 even pieces.
- Transfer the rolls into a greased round pan and place it in the oven for about 60 to 90 min to rise
- Take the pan out of the oven, heat it to 200°F
- Re-place the pan into the oven and bake.
- Right before serving, mix the confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and the 2tbsp coffee together.
- Drizzle the smooth glaze on top of the rolls, serve
- Side note: you can use other fillings such as; nuts, chocolate ships, fruit whatever you have in hand, get creative with it.